Wood...a porous and fibrous structural tissue found in the stems and roots of trees and some woody plants. Since the beginning of times humans have used it for both fuel and as a construction material. Even though there are many modern synthetic production materials, wood remains one of the favourites. In our opinion is because it has great features and benefits such as:
- It can be modified in various ways: you can screen print it, die cut it, laser etch it and custom build anything with it.
- Wood adds a sense of luxury, naturally beautiful and aesthetically pleasing.
- Wood is a durable material: when properly looked after it can last hundreds of years and can even be reused after.
- Responsibly sourced wood is renewable: forests will regrow to provide a wide range of other benefits such as further carbon storage, oxygen generation and forest habitat.
- Wood provides local green jobs: because woodwork is often done on site, choosing wood means supporting local jobs for carpenters and craftspeople.
Here is our selection of the best products & packaging made with wood:
Conto Figueira T-Shirt Packaging
Via Conto Figueira
He Wood Perfume
Limited edition of Velkopopovicky Kozel Beer
Via Yurko Gutsulyak
White Wood Co: Jerky & Organic Birch Beer
Via Taylyn Fuhrman
Ted Baker Whisky & Wine Gift Boxes
Via Think Tank Media
Bzzz Premium Honey
Ruinart Champagne Collection Gift Box
Via MAISON D'IDEE
Exotic Coffee Collection
Via Andree Rouette
Via Casper Holden in collaboration with Randi Sjælland Jensen and Ingeborg Lund