Feix&Merlin Architects is a boutique design studio based in London and São Paulo. Since its creation in 2006, Feix&Merlin have consistently produced work that is magical and full of mystery. Always distinctly contemporary but somehow at the same time distinctly familiar. A search for a new tradition. They say about themselves: "We stand for a sense of uniqueness. We stand for delight and enjoyment, truth and mystery, honesty and deception, texture, colour, light, humour, wit."
The bags were made as a promotional tool for Feix&Merlin, used as a giveaway to clients or as "goodie bags" at design shows like London Design Festival.
Products & Services
- Sourcing Denim 12oz shopping bag.
- Printing 1 col to both sides with 2 different designs.
- Feix&Merlin originally requested a denim bag with fluorescent Yellow ink, however, due to the intricacy of the logo and the thickness of the fluorescent inks, ThinkTank advised the client ran with a primary yellow instead, ensuring it printed effectively and a quality feel was still achieved.
- PDF checking of supplied artwork.
- Photographs of bright yellow ink on test bag.
Screen printing on both sides of the bag using Pantone Process Yellow C.
"Hi Alex and Julia, just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for all your help with the denim tote bags – they arrived yesterday and they're absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks for making it happen, we are super happy with the result!" Julia Feix